Renovations by Garman is committed to creating a great environment in which to work. We offer competitive wages, health insurance, 401K plan, paid vacations and holiday, and a bonus program.
We’re proud to be one of Lancaster County’s most award winning homebuilders and to have been recognized locally for our excellence in design, attention to detail, and quality of construction.
Build a future with Renovations by Garman! One of Lancaster’s leading remodelers is looking for great people to join our team and grow with us!
LAND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Land Development Manager is responsible for all aspects of land development including public utility setup and Homeowner Association establishment.
• Track and manage workflow for land-related processes
• Work with public utility companies to coordinate utilities for new neighborhoods
• Oversee stormwater management for developing neighborhoods
• Establish Homeowner Associations and provide representation on Boards
• Manage and maintain all land related documents
• Budget and forecast effectively
Successful candidate will contribute to the growth of the company by working professionally and collaboratively to develop new neighborhoods and phases. 3-5 years’ experience in Land Development, essential. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Business, Construction Management, or related degree is a plus. Demonstrated knowledge of finance, budgets and contracts, desired. Working understanding of residential land development and process, required. Computer proficiency, necessary. Community involvement, preferred.
Please provide cover letter and resume to our consultants: www.northgroupconsultants.com/jobs
ESTIMATING & PURCHASING MANAGER
The Estimating & Purchasing Manager focuses on increasing company profitability through ensuring effective estimating and purchasing. Responsibilities include:
• Manage and mentor the Estimating & Purchasing Team, empowering them to take ownership and be effective in their roles.
• Proactively pursue new Suppliers and Trade Partners to optimize Garman’s buying power and purchasing opportunities.
• Negotiate price increases according to Garman guidelines, using a win-win approach and creative thinking.
• Resolve pricing and payment discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information and providing a mutually beneficial solution for all parties involved.
The successful candidate will be creative and results-driven with strong management and negotiation skills. Requirements include:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in estimating & purchasing management
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in residential construction
• Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required. Experience with Builder MT software a plus.
• Full Time
• Paid Holidays and Vacation
• Health Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Competitive Wages
All inquiries are kept confidential. Please click here to apply.