Renovations by Garman is committed to creating a great environment in which to work. We offer competitive wages, health insurance, 401K plan, paid vacations and holiday, and a bonus program.
We’re proud to be one of Lancaster County’s most award winning homebuilders and to have been recognized locally for our excellence in design, attention to detail, and quality of construction.
Build a future with Renovations by Garman! One of Lancaster’s leading remodelers is looking for great people to join our team and grow with us!
ESTIMATOR & PURCHASER
The Estimator & Purchaser increases company profitability through effective estimating and purchasing. Responsibilities include:
• Create thorough & accurate estimates for residential & light commercial renovation projects
• Issue budgets and purchase orders
• Proactively pursue new Suppliers and Trade Partners and use win-win negotiation to optimize Garman’s buying power and purchasing opportunities.
• Resolve pricing and payment discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information and providing a mutually beneficial solution for all parties involved.
The successful candidate will be detail oriented and results-driven with a strong understanding of residential construction materials and methods. Requirements include:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in estimating & purchasing
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in residential and/or light commercial construction
• College degree preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required. Database estimating (ex: Sage software) experience a plus.
• Competitive wages
• Profit sharing
• 401K with company match
• Paid holidays, vacation & personal time
• Health insurance with a Health Savings Account
• Employee Assistance Program
• Incentivized learning opportunities
• Team Member discounts
CUSTOMER CARE TECHNICIAN
As the post-settlement “face” of Garman, The Customer Care Technician builds homeowner trust by addressing various home repair items reliably, courteously and professionally. Responsibilities include:
• Troubleshoot general household issues
• Complete basic home repairs (including carpentry, hardwood flooring, drywall, and paint) efficiently and effectively
• Diagnose and fix sources of leaks in roofs, windows, bathrooms, etc.
• Continually develop homeowner rapport
The successful candidate will be able to communicate with homeowners and Trade Partners with empathy and discretion while diffusing emotional situations in a professional manner. Requirements include:
• Minimum 5 years varied construction experience
• High school degree or equivalent preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Must have a PA drivers’ license
• Full Time with Overtime Opportunities
• Paid Holidays and Vacation
• Health Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Competitive Wages
All inquiries are kept confidential. Please click here to apply.